The following procedure by potential recruiters desiring to conduct campus placements:
- The Employer communicates firm intent to visit campus for recruitment to Placement cell id
- The communication preferably needs to specify :
- Website of the Employer/Company Profile.
- Category and brief description of job /position/s sought to be recruited.
- Educational background/Academic Stream, of the student/s required.
- Selection methodology viz., placement talk/test/group discussion/personal interview/ telephonic interview etc
- Number of positions.
- Desirable tentative date for campus visit. (Give minimum two options)
- Target compensation (ballpark figure).
- On receipt of the above, Placement Officer will reverts with a confirmation on date, venue and time.
The Placement Officer will assist the recruiters with the following:
- Circulating the Job Description to the students.
- Obtain CVs of interested students and forward to the Employer.
- Intimate students of the venue, date and time of the campus visit.
- Co-ordinate with Employer in every step of the process making appropriate arrangement.
- Assist with follow-up/closures.
Employers are requested to keep the College advised of all offers sent to our students and are requested to share a soft copy of the employment contract with us.