National Level Software Exhibition
S-capade is an annual software exhibition, pioneered by the Department of Computer Applications of our college, in 2013, to motivate and inspire students to develop software of high quality conforming to standards.
Aimed at promoting a culture of ethical and quality software development, S-capade has been taking strides to be one of its kind in Goa aimed at targeting the large student community. The quality computer education imparted across our institutions has produced graduates of high caliber. We aim at identifying these individuals so that they can engage in productive work in various enterprises. Our IT enterprises also need quality workforce and are in search of such talent. S-capade attempts to expose talented individuals to potential employers.
S-capade 6.0 will be held on 4thApril 2018 at the Rosary College Campus. We invite students from your college who have developed softwares, to exhibit the softwares at this event.
You are kindly requested to confirm your participation by calling us at the following contact Nos. 0832-2736864/2701564 on or before 23rd March 2018.
09.00 am – 10.00am Registration of Teams
10.00 am – 10.15 am Opening ceremony
10.15 am – 12.30 pm Exhibition
12.30pm- 1.00pm Valedictory Function
- Participants should at the time of registration, present the following:
- Registration form duly filled in and signed by the principal of the respective institution
- College identity card
- Participants should be prepared to explain and demonstrate the highlights of their software in not more than 30 minutes (the presentation period may change subject number of teams participating)
- Participants should bring their own laptops with all necessary software development environment for the proper working of the software. Rosary College will not provide any support hardware/software
- All team members should be present at the time of presentation
- At the time of judging, participants will be required to:
- Demonstrate their softwares.
- Explain the various aspects of the creation of the software
- Defend their choice of technology for the software.
- Answer judges’ questions about the software
- Judges decision is final
- User Interface design
- Software Design Architecture
- Utility Value
- Technologies/ skills/tools used
- Innovative Idea
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER: