Instructions For Online Admission
Stage 1: Online Registration
Step 1: Buy prospectus from the college office. Make sure that there is a piece of paper stuck to the inner cover containing a numeric code. This is the online admission code. This is a unique code and should not be revealed to anyone. This code can be used only once.
Step 2: Log onto to the college website www.rosarycollege.org . Select ‘Admission’ from the menu and navigate to the ‘Online Admissions’ sub menu. The college has provided internet facility for those who are unable to register from home. Go to the ‘General Lab’ and ‘College Library’ and someone will assist you there.
Step 3: Please read the instructions, terms and conditions clearly and then select the year and programme you wish to seek admission for and click on submit.
Step 4: On this screen enter the correct prospectus code. The dates, numbers and symbols make up the code and hence should be all entered.
Step 5: Fill in the application form with correct details. All the fields are compulsory. This form can be submitted only once so make sure that all the information is correct and valid. Once submitted this cannot be changed.
Step 6: Once the form is filled and submitted you will receive a ‘Registration Id’. Use this id for all future references during the admission process. Click on the ‘Print Form’ button to print you application form and get it along with you on the day of the admission.
Step 7: Submit photocopies of your mark sheets and leaving certificate to the college office mentioning the Registration Id on top of each of them., before the last day of form submissions. Online registration is not valid and complete unless photocopies of your mark sheets are submitted.
Step 8: Students whose names appear on the merit list should follow procedure as given in Stage II.
GREEN CHANNEL ADMISSION
Students with 60% and above in XIIth Commerce, Science & Arts and 70% and above in XIIth Vocationals will be admitted directly; the names of such students will qualify for direct admissions. However, the admission procedure as mentioned above will have to be followed.
(i) For those who do not have access to internet facility, you can avail of the internet facilities provided by the College at the General Lab or College Library located on the ground floor.
(ii) For admissions to BBA(general) and BCA streams, students will have to also appear for the UGATand entrance tests respectively.
Stage 2: Admissions
The following procedure has to be observed at the time of admissions to FYBA/ BCom/BCA/BBA (genera|)/BBA(T&T)/MCom:
- Students selected for the admissions for the First Year are required to bring along a printout of the online Registration Form (printing facility is available in the College libraryfrom 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
- Students should know the blood group at the time of admission. Provision for blood group determination is also available in the General Lab on ground floor.
- Students are to be accompanied by their parents/guardians between 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and collect the Bank challan from the counter atthe lobby.
- All the students accompanied by the parents / guardians are to compulsorily attend the orientation given by the Principal at 9.00 a.m. in the College Seminar Hall, failing which their admission will not be finalized and seats will be forfeited. Late comers will not be entertained.
- Students accompanied by the Parents /Guardians have to submit the Admission Forms to the Admission Committee for scrutiny, selection of papers and to append specimen signature ofthe parents /guardians in classroom no. S-43. Decision of Admission Committee will be final and binding upon the students while choosing the subjects.
- Students accompanied by their parents/guardians are to meet the Principal forfinalization ofadmissions in class room S-51.
- After finalization of admissions by the Principal, students are to pay the fees at the Bank counter (along with three copies of the Bank challan) in classroom S-48, and submit the completed forms in all respects to the attendant in classroom S-48.
- Original copy and attested photocopy ofclass 12 mark sheet.
- Original copy of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Three recent passport-size photographs.
- Candidates who have passed out from other Boards of Examination have to obtain an eligibility certificate from the Goa University.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card if available (and BankAccount No. linked to Aadhaar Card).
- Attested photocopy of ST/SC Certificate if applicable