BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BCOM)
Candidates seeking admission to the BCom Programme are required to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12) in Commerce, conducted by the Goa Board, or an examination or Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)
Candidates seeking admission to the BA Programme are required to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12) in any stream, conducted by the Goa Board, or an examination or Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (BCA)
Candidates seeking admission to the BCA Programme are required to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12) in any stream, conducted by the Goa Board or a Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
Candidates seeking admission to the BBA Programme (General) are required to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12) in any stream, conducted by the Goa Board, or a Board recognized as equivalent thereto with the minimum aggregate marks of 50%. Students wishing to enroll for the BBA Course (General) have compulsorily answered the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). Candidates will be shortlisted based on their UGAT scores only for the BBA Course (General).
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – TRAVEL & TOURISM (BBA – T&T)
Candidates seeking admission to the BBA Programme (T&T) are required to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class 12) in any stream, conducted by the Goa Board, or a Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
MASTER OF COMMERCE (M.COM)
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Com programme are required to be B.Com graduates or graduates in an equivalent stream. Candidates are required to have passed the degree examination conducted by Goa University or a University recognized as equivalent thereto.
Ph. D in COMMERCE
Candidates seeking registration for Ph. D in Commerce have to follow the guidelines set by Goa University.
First Year B.Com / B.A. / BCA, BBA General & BBA-T&T
STAGE I – REGISTRATION
Candidates seeking admission to Rosary College are required to observe the following procedure:
Step 1 : Buy the prospectus from the College Office. You will find a numeric code on the inside of the cover. This is the online admission code. This is a unique code and can be used only once. The code should therefore not be known to anyone other than you.
Step 2 : Apply online at www.rosarycollege.org. Select “Admission” from the main menu, and select the sub menu “Online Admission.”
Step 3 : Read the instructions, terms and conditions carefully and then select the programme and year for which you are seeking admission.
Step 4 : On the ensuing screen, enter your complete unique numeric code as it appears in the prospectus.
Step 5 : An application form will appear after you have submitted the code. Fill in the application form with your correct details. All the fields are compulsory. No changes to the form will be allowed after submission. Therefore make sure that the information entered is correct and valid.
Step 6 : Upload the latest photograph and signature in the dimensions given below:
Photograph (Studio Quality): 500 x 500 px.
Signature : 282×100 px.
Step 7 : Upload mark sheets of SSC & HSSC in JPEG/PDF format (Maximum Size – 1 MB). Photocopy of Std X, XII and original marksheets to be submitted to the ground floor office (B.A. & B.Com.) and 1st floor office (BBA – T&T, BBA – General and BCA)
Step 8 : Click on the SUBMIT button.
Step 9 : Students whose names are appearing on the merit list should follow the procedure as given in STAGE II
Note : (i) For those who do not have access to internet facilities, you can avail of the internet facilities provided by the College in BCA Lab I and II located on the first floor of the College.
(ii) For admissions to BBA(General) stream, students will have to also appear for UGAT test. Students may register as given in STAGE I
STAGE II – ADMISSION AND PAYMENT
The following procedure has to be observed at the time of admissions to FYBA/ BCom/BCA/BBA (General)/BBA(T&T)/MCom:
- Students whose name are short-listed have to login to the Management Information System (MIS) of the college using the credentials sent to them via SMS/E-mail. Click on the payment option and make the online payment.
- Students selected to be admitted to the First Year are required to bring with them for the admission process a printout of the Online Registration Form (Printing facility is available in the College Library from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- All the students have to be accompanied by their parents / guardians and have to compulsorily attend the general orientation session given by the Principal in the college seminar hall on a specified date and time as displayed on the college notice boards. If the students fail to attend this session their admission will not be finalized and they will have to forfeit their seats. Late comers will not be entertained.
- After the orientation there will be a short counseling session for the students only with regards to the selection of subjects. At this time the students have to submit the Admission Forms to the Admission Committee (Room No. S-43) for scrutiny and selection of subjects. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and binding upon the students while choosing the subjects.
- After Counselling, the students accompanied by their parents/guardians are to meet the Principal for the finalization of their admission in class room No. S-50.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSIONS
Original copy and attested photocopy of Class X and Class XII mark sheets.
Original copy of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Candidates who have passed out from other Boards of Examination, other than Goa Board, have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from Goa University.
Attested photocopy of ST/SC/OBC Certificate if applicable.